The same words as for Pantomime apply.
Due to the inactivity of CollaborationWorld and Ludovic, we(*) decided to import the sources in gnustep-nonfsf at gna.org.
(*)German, Sebastian and myself with the contributions of others
The download is at:
This release contains updates and some important, long-needed fixes:
* critical fixes on GNUstep which finally make SMTP usable again (including security detection in preferences)
* use the corresponding Pantomime to finally run on NetBSD
* Many 64bit fixes
* port to MacOS re-instantiated (10.3/10.4 tested)
* Memory problem fixes
* General code cleanup to compile on modern compilers (gcc4 and clang) and on modern obj-c runtimes
* works slightly better on small displays
* crash fixes
There is still quite some stuff to do, but at least GNUMail can be compiled, run and used again and I hope other will enjoy it!
|GNUMail on MacOS|
|GNUMail on GNUstep|