This is release has a couple of new features which should make usage a bit cleaner as well as many bug fixes and portability issues. I would recommend the upgrade. Among the many small changes:
- Reopening connections without restarting FTP is fixed, there were corner cases where this didn't work
- Better progress report, also for file listings. Indeterminate progress if size is unknown.
- 64bit and portability fixes. Smaller fixes about corner cases with empty selections and empty files and interface locking.
- When disconnecting, the remote connection gets cleared.
- More minor but annoying bugs, like problems with large selections on Cocoa.
|FTP running on NetBSD, Sleek theme applied|