Did you want to use GNUMail on NetBSD and were not even able to compile it? Do you run 64bit and had problems with GNUMail ?
I am pleased to announce a new, maintenance release of Pantomime.
Due to the inactivity of CollaborationWorld and Ludovic, we(*) decided to import the sources in gnustep-nonfsf at gna.org.
The download is at:
This release contains updates and some important, long-needed fixes:
* new res_init code for NetBSD which allows finally, after years, to run
GNUMail on NetBSD!
* enhanced portability to FreeBSD and OpenBSD
* improved packaging hints in the makefiles
* port to MacOS reinstantiated (10.3/10.4 tested)
* extended 64bit fixes, including NSInteger/NSUInteger transitions were
* enhanced crash catching, so that debugging is eased in the future
* memory leaks fixed