Countless bug fixes (thanks to the bug reports of my colleagues Diego, Moustapha, Matteo + Matteo).
Major new features are:
- threadable DataBasinKit framework
- concurrent, interruptible operations (e.g. select vs. update)
- handle multiple errors as a result of update
- filter new lines when writing CSVs
- countless bugfixes, especially in select-identify corner cases
DataBasinKit allows you native connection to SalesForce.com, allowing your application to integrate SOQL queries (SELECT, UPDATE similar operations), be it on Mac (Cocoa) or NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux or Solaris as well as Windows (MinGW).
DataBasin itself allows you to perform standard operations in a quick and agile interface: Extract accounts on Linux without the need of Java. Use the unique select-identify feature.
I am proud that Free Software can connect from a Free Software Operating System to a proprietary system and bridge the two worlds, enabling to do administrative work without being constrained to Java on Windows (read: DataLoader). Thanks to the many developers who continue supporting me in the development and keep these fine Operating Systems and tools alive.