This release provides lots of news, most of the enhancements coming from the framework and exposed by the GUI:
- Update login endpoint to login.salesforce.com (back again!)
- Implement retrieve (get fields from a list of IDs, natively)
- Support nillable fields on create
- save HTML tables and pseudo-XLS in HTML-typed formats
- Fix cloning of connections in case of threading
- Implement Typing of fields after describing query elements (DBSFDataTypes)
DataBasin is a tool to access and work with SalesForce.com. It allows to perform queries remotely, export and import data, inspect single records and describe objects. DataBasinKit is its underlying framework which implements the APIs in Objective-C. Works on GNUstep (major Unix variants and MinGW on windows) and natively on macOS.